- Meet with 80+ Heads of IP, Heads of Patents and Chief Counsels from industries including Software, Automotive, Oil & Gas, Life Science, Telecoms, Gaming and many more
- 20+ Networking Hours providing the opportunity to make new connections with executives facing similar challenges in the space
- Inspiring Speakers and Thought Leaders
Learn and adopt the practical and effective means to drive innovation forward, adopt effective strategies to maximise the value potential of your IP portfolio.
The Nordic region has been a central driver of key technological innovations in a multitude of industries. Companies have maintained this success through their effective management, planning and execution of IP strategy. However, within this increasingly connected world, the challenges of exterior markets have made it vital that to understand this your IP innovations can be protected, and how to drive corporate value through innovation and proper lifecycle mapping. With this, the Nordic IPR is bringing together leading IP professionals from a variety of different industries to share their experiences, including recent case studies and processes designed to provide key actionable take always, to allow you to implement these into your own organisation.
2019 Speakers Include
Senior & Deputy Chief IP Counsel
Volvo Car Group
EMEA Director, Public Policy in IP & Innovation
Senior Vice President, Intellectual Property
Fresenius Kabi GmbH
Director, IP & Ventures
Head of IP
Head of IP Group Intelligence
Head of Patents
Ocean Tomo International
Oil & Gas
Interactive, Informative and Challenging
- Tackle the most prominent challenges of those working in the Nordic IP sphere, and at the same time recognising the region’s impressive advancements in technology and innovation.
- Select from visionary case studies, facilitated roundtables, in-depth master classes and dialogue-driven Brainweaves
Unlike any other...
- The only Nordic specific IP event devoted specifically to the IP and patent challenges
- Providing an active discussion on key pressing issue in the Nordics, such as IP & Business strategy or open innovation
- Offer in-house IP professionals the ability to better understand how to adapt their IP strategies to best utilise the current