What’s New For 2015?
Through brand new case-studies, interactive panel discussions, practical workshops, energising streams and collaborative round-table discussions, you will have the opportunity to delve into the most contentious areas of Nordic IPR, including:
- Economy, Technology and Competition in the IPR Nordic Region
- Assessing how IPR plays a strategic role in determining competitive advantage across important Nordic industrial sectors
- Identifying the Current Drivers and Trends in the Nordic IPR Market
- Short, fun-filled ‘Strategy Shoot Outs’ where IPR experts gather on stage to deliver quick-fire strategies that have proven successful across the Nordic region, including:
- Nordic Entrepreneurs' Insight Into Re-Energising IPR Strategy
- Transforming Your IP Function to a Profit Centre
- Building a World-Class IP Portfolio
- IPR Strategies for Cross-Border M&A Transactions
- Best Practices for Brand Protection
- Interactive networking, including ‘Hold The Front Page!’ where delegates group together and design the cover of ‘Nordic IPR’ magazine to highlight their biggest challenges , to later be evaluated by specialists
- Fresh speaker list, including Directors of Patents from Nokia and Tetra Pak, Director of IP at AkzoNobel, Head of Legal at F Secure and numerous Nordic entrepreneurs!
Benefits of Attending
Having brought together over 800 Heads of IP, Patents and Trademarks, from more than 350 Nordic companies over the past 10 years, make sure you don’t miss one of the largest gatherings of Nordic IPR professionals.
Delegates are invited to attend a full day of workshop training and discussions to hear from, and network with, leading experts. All delegates will then be party to important debates about the most significant changes in the Nordic IPR industry in the Main Conference Days and will have the opportunity to contribute as well as to learn throughout . Attending this summit will allow delegates to enhance their IP rights and protection and get a head-start on their competitors.
The topics will equip attending delegates with the necessary means to strategise for building a robust and profitable patent portfolio. Whether your industry is pharmaceuticals, software, technology and telecoms or automobiles and aviation, this forum will cater to your needs and concerns.
Join us in Stockholm in March and be a part of a community of peers with the goal of protecting and maximising your Nordic IPR.