Re-Engineering Nordic Strategies and Services for Profitable IPR Results
It’s an exciting time to be working in the Nordic IPR sphere.
Keeping up with emerging trends and practices in the region has never been so exhilarating. In particular, as the Nordic IPR movement shifts its concentration from heavy technologies to consumer based innovations (particularly in gaming and programming), there are numerous strategies to stay on top of in 2015.
As the longest running event in the region, the Nordic IPR forum has firmly established itself as Scandinavia’s premier IPR summit, offering excellent insight on the above strategies and more.
IQPC is therefore delighted to announce the return of this must-attend, 12th Annual Nordic IPR Summit, running from March 24 -26, 2015 in Stockholm.
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey
, the world's leading questionnaire tool.
What’s New For 2015?
Through brand new case-studies, interactive panel discussions, practical workshops, energising streams and collaborative round-table discussions, you will have the opportunity to delve into the most contentious areas of Nordic IPR, including:
- Economy, Technology and Competition in the IPR Nordic Region
- Assessing how IPR plays a strategic role in determining competitive advantage across important Nordic industrial sectors
- Identifying the Current Drivers and Trends in the Nordic IPR Market
- Short, fun-filled ‘Strategy Shoot Outs’ where IPR experts gather on stage to deliver quick-fire strategies that have proven successful across the Nordic region, including:
- Nordic Entrepreneurs' Insight Into Re-Energising IPR Strategy
- Transforming Your IP Function to a Profit Centre
- Building a World-Class IP Portfolio
- IPR Strategies for Cross-Border M&A Transactions
- Best Practices for Brand Protection
- Interactive networking, including ‘Hold The Front Page!’ where delegates group together and design the cover of ‘Nordic IPR’ magazine to highlight their biggest challenges , to later be evaluated by specialists
- Fresh speaker list, including Directors of Patents from Nokia and Tetra Pak, Director of IP at AkzoNobel, Head of Legal at F Secure and numerous Nordic entrepreneurs!
Benefits of Attending
Having brought together over 800 Heads of IP, Patents and Trademarks, from more than 350 Nordic companies over the past 10 years, make sure you don’t miss one of the largest gatherings of Nordic IPR professionals.
Delegates are invited to attend a full day of workshop training and discussions to hear from, and network with, leading experts. All delegates will then be party to important debates about the most significant changes in the Nordic IPR industry in the Main Conference Days and will have the opportunity to contribute as well as to learn throughout . Attending this summit will allow delegates to enhance their IP rights and protection and get a head-start on their competitors.
The topics will equip attending delegates with the necessary means to strategise for building a robust and profitable patent portfolio. Whether your industry is pharmaceuticals, software, technology and telecoms or automobiles and aviation, this forum will cater to your needs and concerns.
Join us in Stockholm in March and be a part of a community of peers with the goal of protecting and maximising your Nordic IPR.
Who You Will Meet:
- Patent Counsel
- General Counsel
- Private Practice Lawyers
- Heads of IP
- Heads of Legal
- IP Director
- IP Manager
- Head of Litigation
- IP Paralegals
A great event, like the last two. Met people I knew, made new contacts. A cosy, but effective and interesting conference at a fine venue Senior IP Manager, Umicore AG & Co KG, Nordic IPR 2014
I feel this event certainly has achieved its targets of providing timely and accurate updates regarding IP from Europe and other jurisdictions to the audience Jimmy Lim, Principal, Panasonic, Nordic IPR 2014
It was a good mixture of people from different regions and industries/official authorities. An overall good update on what is going on within the patent world Patent Coordinator, Volvo Construction Equipment, Nordic IPR 2014
Good size, good variety, good speakers Krister Karlsson, Corporate Patent Attorney, Neste Oil, Nordic IPR 2014